Saturday, January 03, 2009

January's Five in a Row Plans

January is not only the beginning of the year but it is also the beginning of the second half of the year. It's hard to believe we are half done but were. There are so many additions I have wanted to include this year that we have not fit in. Hopefully we will be able to find a way to include them.

This month Maddy will begin the our third Beyond Five in a Row book; Helen Keller. It is also the final book we need to row out of volume 2! I picked up a couple Helen Keller biographies from the library last week, including a Her Life in Pictures. I just spent a little time looking through them and I'm excited to learn more about her.


Meike and Zoe will be rowing the following books this month:






I'm also hoping we can include What is Snow? lapbook from Hands of a Child.

2 comments:

Jen U. said...

Loved seeing what you will be rowing this month Heidi!! We will be doing Katy and Very Last First Time in January too! ;-) We loved Helen Keller when we did it this past summer!!

Jessica Holder said...

Thanks for sharing your plans - Looks great!